the sun is sparkling, the rain rumbling, and we badly need some poetry...

Wednesday 6 April 2011

iDrew - Three Poems

iSick

i hate you for the emptiness
when you’re not here
and when you are
you give me trembles
and a shortness of breath
help me please
i seem to be in distress

i hate you for my racing pulse
loss of appetite
i’ve weakness in the knees
and a wonderful unnecessary
feeling
in my nether-region
someone tell me please
what’s happening

i think
i’m being assassinated
with kisses
all my heart beats
have been stolen
i think i need a doctor
and possibly the cops
some one call an emergency vicar
i need to pray
that these feelings
never stop

iE

when i’m electric
separated from
time
on my own little moon
weightless
in a glitter milky way
of a thousand
thousand  
laser lights 
and nothing else exists

except there are beats
and tunes
orbiting
my big love theory
of how my heart
is the sun
in this is my universe
in verse with bass
and drum

i suddenly realise
in a thousand
thousand
star-lit gleams of heaven
i don’t want to go home
without you tonight

iBreathe

the very breath of your hands
as i close my eyes
exhales to linger
longingly
where i am wet
and i feel your weight
press dreams into me
slow

and oh so

delib
er
ate

as the very length of you translates into 

pas
si
on

inside me you are radiant
inside me you are beautiful
inside me you are oxygen